Responsible Gaming is Our Commitment
The Virtual Casino offers exciting entertainment and world-renowned gaming experience. Gaming is part of our business. Responsible gaming is part of our reputation. In an ongoing effort to promote an atmosphere of responsible gaming, we are committed to:
- Educating our employees to recognize problem gambling and providing them with the resources to help themselves and others.
- Providing information and assistance to our customers.
- Participating in industry-wide programs and initiatives to increase awareness nationally and in the community at large.
- Preventing underage gambling, wagering.
Know the Signs
Despite all the consequences, compulsive gamblers will go to great lengths to deny and even cover up their problem. Could you be at risk? Ask yourself these questions as identified by the National Council on Problem Gaming:
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
- Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
- Have you been remorseful after gambling?
- Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
How to Ask for Help
If you or someone you know is suffering from the fear and anxiety associated with compulsive gambling, remember, you're not alone. The Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions and to offer confidential, non-judgmental assistance. You'll talk with caring, knowledgeable counselors who will provide information on available treatment and support groups in your area for both the gambler and those affected by the gambler's problem.
Over 21's Only
People under the age of 21 years of age are not permitted to play at The Virtual Casino and any associated site. We have taken steps to ensure that our casino does not attract minors and we have invested in software that stops under 21's joining. However, we would ask that if young people have access to a computer with our software installed, that you take care to keep your password and username confidential and that you do not leave children unattended around your computer while our software is running.